You can use webhooks when you want to receive automated system notifications about various events related to payments.
Add a webhook
- Click on “Add”.
- In “URL”, specify the URL which will receive the system notifications.
- If you want to set a specific store, enable “Restrict per store” and select the store.
- In “Triggers”, select which type of events for which you want to receive the system notifications.
About each event
Please check the API reference page on webhooks for more details.
Automatic deletion of webhooks
Webhooks are automatically deleted in the following cases:
- 3xx HTTP response codes returned
- 4xx HTTP response codes returned
- 500, 501, 502 HTTP response codes returned
Webhooks will not be removed in the following cases:
- Response timeout of more than 3 seconds on our side or merchant’s side
- 2xx HTTP response codes returned
- 5xx (other than 500, 501, 502) HTTP response codes returned